Site Map & Rules
Cape Cod Campresort is one of Cape Cod’s finest vacation destinations. The park is situated
on 55 acres, with a private access freshwater lake and a beautiful sandy beach. Our 200 RV
sites are level and mostly paved. Our 30 tent sites are spacious, secluded, and level.
Sites average 1,600 sq. ft. in size, are both spacious and scenic, with many “super-sized”
to meet the needs of today’s largest RV’s. These sites can easily accommodate a 40’ bus
with slide-outs, with sewer and 30-50 amp electric. Large wooded sites with lake views are
available, along with cabin rentals and a private secluded tenting area for
our tent campers who are more comfortable in a natural, wilderness setting. Most of
our sites are refreshingly shaded by whispering pines.
You may click on the map above to download and print
a larger, high-resolution version in PDF format.
Cape Cod Campresort Rules & Regulations
- All Campers, Visitors, Guests and pets must be registered at the office upon arrival and prior to entering campresort, as per State Law. All vehicles and RV's must have valid I.D. tags displayed at all times.
- Do not park in any unauthorized area or your vehicle will be subject to being towed at your expense. Any vehicle found parked with no tags will be towed. Do not park on unoccupied sites. No more than two authorized vehicles in addition to one R.V. or Tent are to be parked on any site and must be at least two feet off the road. Vehicles cannot be parked the wrong way on one way streets. Bathroom parking is only allowed at the clubhouse facilities, and is not allowed at the other restroom buildings.
- Campfires are only allowed in our specially designed and installed fireplaces. No outside wood to be brought into campground. You may pick up and burn dead wood only that is already lying on ground.
- A 5 M.P.H. Speed limit throughout park is strictly enforced. 5 M.P.H. is as slow as walking. You must stop at all stop signs
- Check to see security gate schedule. If you plan to leave the campresort very early in the morning or late at night, you should make arrangements at the office to have your own security gate card. Please remember to return it, or you will forfeit your deposit.
- Trash must be brought to the dumpsters located throughout the park. Only household generated garbage should be put in our dumpsters. Broken furniture, awnings, grills, packaging etc. are not considered household trash and should be taken home with you.
- Children may not be left in the park unattended at any time. When you leave the park, your children must go with you. Children and guests under 21 years of age must be on their own site by 10 PM. All community areas will be closed at 10:00 PM.
- Quiet time is 10 PM -7 AM Sun .- Thurs. and 11 PM on weekends. Children who are loud and unruly will be asked to return to their site. Anyone disturbing the peace at any time or not respecting our quiet time will be asked to leave without notice or refund.
- Pets must be registered at office with proof of applicable shots and ownership on file. Owners will be totally responsible for their pets at all times. Pets cannot be left unattended at any time and must be on a short leash at all times when not inside your R.V. You may not leave your pet in your unit if you leave the campresort. Noisy pets will not be allowed to stay. You must clean up after your pet and show visible means of doing so. Pets cannot be in any of our buildings, beach, swimming pool area and cannot be tied to trees, fences etc. You are totally liable for your pet should there be any claim. There is a daily charge for pets. Pets not allowed in rentals. Certain breeds – including but not limited to Pit Bulls, Rottweilers and Dobermans or any pet showing aggressive behavior – are not allowed.
- Do not walk thru any campsites other than your own and please use designated roadways and pathways when walking thru park.
- No motorized vehicles of any kind are permitted in the park other than those that you have registered and for which you have received a valid tag.
- Water is at a premium here at Cape Cod Campresort and we ask that you try your best to conserve water use. Do not let faucets run, and, if you see water running, please turn it off. No washing of vehicles and R.V.s. Please report any water leaks to office.
- Check in is after 4:00 PM and check out is 10:00 AM. Early check-in and late departure, when available, must be prearranged and the appropriate fee paid. (Currently 50% of daily base rate.)
- Pool hours and rules are posted. There are no lifeguards on duty at pool or beach areas. Use these facilities at your own risk. Parents are required to supervise their children at all times. No one under sixteen is allowed in pool area or at beach without adult supervision. Adult pool is for adults only. Nobody under age 21 permitted, even when accompanied by an adult.
- This is a Family park and use of alcohol is limited to your own site and should not be brought into any of our common areas. Beverages in coozies or discreet containers will be allowed as long as beer cans, wine bottles, etc. are not in plain view. Under no circumstances should beverage containers of any kind be discarded on the grounds or left in buildings or on picnic tables. Please discard beverage containers in properly marked trash containers.
- Bicycles, in line skates, skates, scooters, and skate boards cannot be ridden after dark or in and around any of the buildings, recreation field and access ridges. Also Massachusetts law requires that a bicycle helmet be worn by any person 16 years of age or under who is riding as an operator or passenger of any of the aforementioned.
- Motorcycles may only be driven directly to your site and directly out of the park. They may not be driven during quiet times.
- Bathroom parking is only allowed at the clubhouse facilities, and is not allowed at the other restroom buildings. Clotheslines are not allowed.
- Lake, Boats, Fishing & Pools: No personal boats or flotation devices of any kind are allowed on our lake or pools. Boats may be rented at boat house or office. Fishing is allowed (catch & release only). All fish MUST be released back into the Lake. Absolutely no trespassing onto neighbors’ property or landing or docking of boats anywhere around lake except at our Dock.
- Wi-Fi: Due to the rural nature of our property and the fact that we rely solely upon satellite communications for access, we cannot guarantee continuous or uninterrupted Internet service. For those requiring constant Internet access, we recommend the use of a personal data card. This is a shared, open system, so please use common courtesy and minimize bandwidth use.
GREY WATER DISCHARGE STRICTLY PROHIBITED!